Wednesday, August 1, 2018

FIREBIRD

FIREBIRD


 by Tomita


RCA RED SEAL
ARl1-1312
STEREO
1976



SIDE A:



download


SIDE B:



download

Editors note: as youve witnessed already I have bad taste in records and even worse in sound quality. But music isnt exactly my thing. Archiving and compiling is. The music is secondary maybe even third or fourth in terms of putting this together. Im not even overly eager to share these records as I am to display them for my own personal perusing. 

This record is a little less novice friendly than his Snowflakes LP. That one had more digital cliches whereas this one seems more straightforward in trying to duplicate the classical element in an electronic way. I thought I heard some Dark Shadows-esque Theremin at the end of side 1 but Im probably wrong. Otherwise, I mostly slipped through this one quite unconscious and uncaring.

visit link download