Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Bee Societal My Baby Girl

Bee Societal My Baby Girl


Bee Societal is my effort to do something meaningful on my own.
Yes I am following my footsteps of my parents by starting my own world with Bee Societal. I always wanted to start something of my own or rather say work for my own work.
Bee Societal is just a stepping stone towards my dream.

What is Bee Societal all about
Bee Societal is enlightening service industry people about Social/Societal  Media.What and How can one use Societal Media and enlighten their business or in simpler terms increase their profits.


Why is Bee Societal being nurtured
The reason to jump in Social Media is just not following bandwagon but I believe that a need was there. In my layman terms Social Media is nothing but gossip/chatting/talking over the Internet. In a nutshell its all about communication and i think either it be professional or personal front if you are communications are fine, your job is done. Saying this I find or my experience(my future posts will talk about some interesting stories) says that this is a very exciting area where service focused industry guys either dont want to talk or least bothered in solving Customer grievances.
Big companies are so Big that they cant manage communication with customer and Small companies are too small to manage it :)

So motto of Bee Societal is improving communications of service providers via the use of Social Media.

Keep Rocking,
Prasant Naidu(PN).


visit link download