Saturday, June 30, 2018

Been a While!

Been a While!


Its been such a while since Ive blogged!! Ive been so caught up in the new world of "teacher instagramming" that I have completely neglected my blog!

That being said, I feel I am still new to this whole world of teaching social media, blogging, TPT, instagram, etc� I am trying to get myself out there, get followers for both my blog and TPT, and sometimes its tough! I am thankful for all of the WONDERFUL TEACHERS that I have come into  touch with on instagram and I am having a BLAST seeing pictures from their classrooms, especially now that so many of us are doing "elf in the classroom" . :)

My instagram name is: @sweetsoundsofkinder if any of you would like to follow me! I would be so excited to gain some new friends on there.

My TPT store is alive and well! I have put up some new Christmas Literacy Centers, and my kiddos have been LOVING them!!

We just finished working on our short vowel a word families, and I created a stocking/candy cane match for them to do that go along with all of these word families.


My kiddos have also loved doing my ABC Christmas match, which is currently FREE on my TPT store! 

This center has been a great way to reinforce letter matching skills, as well as ABC order. Click on the picture above to download my ABC Christmas letter match for FREE on TPT! 

Finally, my class along, with our elves have been busy creating Christmas sentences with our sight words! 

Click on the picture to download my Christmas sight word sentences pack! 


Along with being busy working, we have also been having way too much fun with our class elves, Alfie, and Ellie! They are always finding ways to entertain us! :) I think that I might be having more fun with the elves than the kids are though!




Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate you taking the time to read it! I would LOVE so much if you would follow my blog and/or my TPT store. It would mean so much to me, as I continue on my journey into this fun social media world of teaching. :) 

If you liked all of my Christmas center ideas. They are available in a Christmas Literacy Centers bundle on my TPT store: 


Click on the picture to check it out on TPT! 


visit link download